Monday 24 August 2009

Stepping Stones


I actually walked across those very stepping stones today! New route to the old favourite walking place...
So, I'm all planned out to be back on track in no time.
Got myself a WW buddy(the wonderful blueberries :D) and we've both decided to aim for 1.5lb loss a week til xmas. Which should add up to about 2 stone! I would LOVE to be in the 12's by xmas, and I will.

Off to Towersey festival at the crack of dawn on wednesday, and I'll be working there so I've got no excuse for lazing about! Got my food all planned out to bring with me- WW bread and sugar free jam, Baked beans and soup, tangerines, Smirnoff and diet coke, and some cereal bar type things.
Sorted.
I Lost At Latitude.
I Will Lose At Towersey!
I just have to take it one step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment