Wednesday 19 August 2009

Cinema Self-Sabotage


I don't get why I'm doing this to myself. Seriously. I already went over my points by a considerable amount yesterday and now I've done it AGAIN!
I bought fucking maltesers. Not even a small bag- a giant one. And ate them all. And I didn't even enjoy them. And that wasn't all I ate... by a long shot.
I can't even begin to fathom why I'm doing this to myself.
I can't even SEE the wagon anymore it's gone so far past the horizon since I fell off it.
I need some major tough love anytime soon.
At the cinema I saw "The Ugly Truth"(great film, loved it). And the truth is that what I'm doing to myself is ugly, very, very ugly.
As whats-his-face said in it,
"It's called a Stair-Master. Get on it. Get skinny."

I need to do some of that.
Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment