Tuesday 25 August 2009

No Alarms and No surprises...

My Kick-In-The-Pants Week
Stayed the Same this week.
No surprises there. I've been awful this week, one bad day led to another.
I stocked up on healthy/WW snacks, only to eat the lot( lesson learned: i cant keep too much junk around).
I did no excercise til I realised i needed to do some damage limitation.
And I only just managed to pull it back enough to avoid a gain.
Gutted though I am no have my first non-losing week, I think it's for the best.
If I'd acted like I did this week and still lost weight, that would have led to much worse behaviour in future. This has given me the kick in the pants I needed to get back on track.
So here,exactly the same, are this weeks stats:


WEIGHT:14st6.5lb

ARMS:15 Inches
BUST:40 Inches
WAIST:35.5 Inches
HIPS:47 Inches
THIGHS:28 Inches
BMI:36(obese)


No comments:

Post a Comment