Saturday 11 September 2010

Online Journalling - Day 3

I hate to say this but this blog journalling thing would be a bit useless if I weren't actually honest about it - last night I had a very stupid, pointless, unsatisfying binge involving the rest of the bag of tortillas, the rest of the tub of houmous and a considerable about of the bag of half fat grated cheese. I didn't point it all and I didn't track it all and if I purposefully try to claw back the points I know I'm going to be feeling really unsatisfied and demotivated this week, which considering its quite a disruptive week with the move anyway is NOT how I need to be. So with my best interests in mind Im just going to wipe clean my saved and activity points to now, and any I earn today and then call it a clean slate from there. Annoyingly I've totally sabotaged my meal plan for today as well which was fairly heavy on the tortilla/cheese/houmous front so I'm going to have to do some re-planning. 




September 10 Food and Exercise Journal:
time- food/exercise (points)
7:40 am- 2 glasses water (0)

8:50 am- 1 Glass Water (0) 35g Cheerios (2) Milk (0.5) 60g Strawberries (0.5)
10:00am- Chickpeas (4) Olive Oil (1) Lime Juice (0) Ground Ginger and Mixed Spice (0)
12:00pm- Vitamin tablet (0)
1:00 pm- Feta Cheese (3.5) Honey Mustard Dressing (0.5) Red and Yellow pepper, cabbage and celery (0)
3:30 pm- Twix Fino (4) Raspberry Coconut Ice (4.5) -This was a moment of sheer madness. Neither were nice, both have made me feel a bit sick. 
8:00 pm- Bean and Chickpea Goulash With Rice (6)


Points Summary:
Daily used: 26.5/21

AP earned:1.5
AP used: 1.5/1.5

Points Saved: 0
Saved Points Used:0

GHG Summary:
Fruits/Vegetables- CHECK!
Healthy Oils-NOPE
Dairy- CHECK!
Liquids-CHECK!
Lean Proteins- CHECK!
Vitamins- CHECK!
Whole Grains- CHECK!

Pedometer-8840 steps


Lessons learned:

Cheerios are yummy but don't fill me up for very long. Also buying chocolate means eating chocolate. Need to NOT DO THAT.

September 11 Food & Exercise Plan:
Breakfast- bran flakes, fruit, juice (4)
Lunch- cheese and pickle sandwich (6)
Dinner- No idea whats in my cupboard at uni....

Exercise- Moving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment