Wednesday 8 September 2010

Online Journalling - Day 1

At WI tonight I lost 1lb so everythings going swimmingly!

I've been thoroughly inspired by the marvelous Leah and so as a bit of a kick-in-the-pants motivation booster I'm going to make myself accountable to you all again! Following her journal template thingy because I LIKE IT. And it's good.


September 8 Food and Exercise Journal:
time- food/exercise (points)
11:30 am- 1 Cup Green tea with Apple and pear (0), 250 ml Water (0), Creamy Mushrooms On Toast (150g Mushrooms, Half a Leek, 40g Philadelphia Extra Light, 100ml Veg Stock, 2 Slices Warbutons Wholemeal Bread) (3)

12:00 pm- Graze Box Milkshake Mix (semi-dried strawberries and bananas and white choc chips, yum) (2.5)
12.30pm- Walking and blackberrying!-getting pedometer towards healthy, nearly there.
1.30pm- Graze Box Pitted Kalamata & Amphissa Olives with Chilli, garlic and Black Pepper (3.5)
4:00pm- 1 sugar free polo (0)
4.30pm- Wii Fit Step Plus for 30 minutes
8:00 pm- Halloumi With Minted Cannelini Beans and mixed salad (6) 
2 glasses water (0)
8:40 pm- Stewed blackberries with apple, half spoon sugar and mixed spice (1.5) Carte D'or Vanilla Light Ice Cream (2)

9:30pm- 2 glasses water(0)


Points Summary:
Daily used: 19.5/21

AP earned:3
AP used: 0/3

Points Saved: 4.5
Saved Points Used:0/4.5

GHG Summary:
Fruits/Vegetables- CHECK!
Healthy Oils-NOPE
Dairy- CHECK!
Liquids- CHECK!
Lean Proteins-CHECK!
Vitamins-NOPE
Whole Grains- CHECK!

Pedometer-12105 Steps


Lessons learned:

 I should start getting up earlier, 11.30am is rather a late breakfast. Blackberries,apple and mixed spices are quite probably the most delicious autumny combination of flavours ever. I love Autumn! 

September 9 Food & Exercise Plan:
Breakfast- bran flakes, fruit, juice (4)
Lunch- houmous, cucumber and phili sandwich(5)
Snack- Graze Box Strawberries and Cream (2)
Dinner- Goats Cheese with roasted veg (7)
Evening snacks- Graze Box Vanilla Seeds (3.5)
Exercise- WII Fit til pedometer at healthy, 30 mins move more dvd.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I'm glad that you liked my format enough to use it yourself. Sharing my journal for a week really helped me get back in the groove.

    May I ask where you are? I assume somewhere in Europe because of your stone/pound weight, and also because you mentioned that fruit has no points. In the USA, fruit does have points! Supposedly we are switching to the European way soon, which sounds great to me, since I love fruit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome : )
    I'm definately feeling more in the groove already, which i'm really going to need because Im going back to uni on saturday!

    Im in England yep. Fruit does have points here too (the apple and pear green tea is just flavoured, apples and pears on their own have points :( ) though it's generally pretty low in points. I spent a week where I only let myself snack on fruit and veg because its lower in points that my usual snacks, but I felt SO much better for it!

    ReplyDelete