Wednesday 10 November 2010

A Love Letter To The Pro-Points Plan!

Dear Pro-Points Plan,
You are truly made of magic!
I have been on you for 3 days now and at WI tonight you gave me a 4 and a half pounds loss, my 5th silver seven, and my 15%! I'm now down to my lowest weight on WW so far and am filled with much excitement and epic levels of glee!
I think you were made for me. You see my tendency to binge once then blow it for a week and give me a safety net for those incidences. I am feeling more in control now than I have done for the last year and it makes me HAPPY!

I look forward to a long and productive relationship with you.
Ever yours,
Florrie,
the fat girl finally making headway in getting slim...

xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad that you are loving the new plan. I am excited for the changes, they are coming here on Nov 29. I am hoping that they will be simular to yours. I would love free fruit!

    ReplyDelete