Saturday 13 November 2010

Online Journalling on Pro-Points- Day 3

November 12 Food and Exercise Journal- Housemates Birthday!
time- food/exercise (points)
8.00am- Green tea (0) Wholemeal pitta bread (4) Cottage Cheese (1) Vegemite (0) letuuce (0) grapes (0)
9.30am-Walk to Uni
12.00pm- had to stay in uni for tutorials, lunch from S.U.= cheese, crackers and pickle (11) low fat rice pudding (4) Freddo bar (3) Dr. pepper Zero (0)
1.00pm-Walk home (pedometer to healthy)
2.00pm- lick of caramel off spoon decorating housemates cake.... (1)
3.00pm- Pitta Bread (4) Quorn (2) vegemite (0) salad (0)
5.00pm- Graze Box Smoked nuts and aztec gold (14)
7.30pm-Birthday cake (7)
8.00pm- tortilla (3) vegemite (0) salad (0) Quorn (1)
9.00pm- Birthday cake again (7)
10.00pm- Rum and Diet Coke (2)


Points Summary
30/30 Daily Pro-Points used
30/49 Weekly Points used (11 remaining)
 4 Activity Points earned
12/12 Activity Points used

GHG Summary
fruits/vegetables: not  the best
Liquids:Probably, there was a lot of green tea today which didn't get tracked
healthy oils: nope
lean protein:CHECK!
vitamins: nope
activity: CHECK!


Lessons learned:
So today was pretty damn heavy on points. And I've found it stresses me out less using up the weekly points if I use up my activity points first. I also managed to stick to just one drink last night which i'm pretty proud about!
Biggest fall of the day came from not bringing lunch in to uni and then being asked by my friend to stay behind for a meeting with her, I need to have more snacky things/fruit in my bag!
A day like this on the old plan would have sent me off into a spiral of 'why bother' I'll gain anyway this week', but in theory if I can keep to my daily 30 for the rest of the week then I should still have a loss!

Today's Plan:

breakfast- apple,porridge oats(4) milk (1) raspberries(0)
lunch- salad veg (0) beans (4?) quorn (2) olive oil (3) cheese (2)
dinner- noodles (3) stir fry veg (0) sauce (1/2?)
snacks-fruit (0) graze box things?(I'm going to start making a list of graze box pro-points on here- if anyone has any please let me know!)
exercise- not much, todays an essay day...

No comments:

Post a Comment