Friday 18 December 2009

Back with something akin to a vegeance!

I've been neglecting this blog of late, which is stupid because the primary reason I do it is for ME! (Not that I don't want you to like it too...)
I've had mad timetabling issues, with mad assessments and rehearsals and essays and everything and have just been so far away from teh track I couldn't even see it.
I've missed my last two WW meetings so I'm feeling very lost at sea at the moment.
Foods a bit bizarre at the moment because it's the end of term, I'm going home this weekend, and just need to use up what I've got left. Plannings gone a little out of the window. And by a little read 'It walked straight out of there'.
But now I have a plan.

I am going home on Sunday evening.
Monday shall be my clean slate.
I will write up a meal plan and go food shopping.
Everyday I will do one of my workout dvds, or if it's not too bitterly cold, go for a nice long walk.
I am aware that going to my brothers for xmas is going to be very hard- I will have little to no control over my food. However, he's pretty healthy, and vegetarian, so it shouldnt be too evil. I'll bring my paper tracker with me and do my best to write everything I eat down, even if it cant be accurately pointed.
Christmas day will be a total day off from tracking.
For the first time ever I'm celebrating xmas in a totally veggie household and will be having AWESOME FEAST TIMES.
I wont go overboard, but I'm not going to deny myself a proper treat.
Over the course of the holidays I will make a 2-4 week meal plan and shopping list for when I return to uni so I can get straight back on track.

That is a promise.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment