Wednesday 5 January 2011

Last Years Weight is Last Years Business

I had my first Weigh In of the year tonight, and i haven;t had a meeting since before christmas and I was feeling very ambivalent about the whole thing. On the one hand I was dreading the scales. I've been at my bingey worst, gorging on cake and crisps and GINGERBREAD, and so I knew there was little to no chance of me losing weight tonight. On the other hand I was SICK of my behaviour. I've been feeling greasy and bloated and sluggish, and I desperately wanted to get back on track.

Tonight I gained 2lbs.
2lbs is far from the end of the world.
Obviously it's not ideal.
But it's not the end of the world.

And I don't mind. That gain is the result of last years food, and last years habits.
This year I'm feeling very clean slatey.

I'm going to lose 50lbs this year.

Starting....



From....



NOW!


If you're a UK ww member join me here:
http://community.weightwatchers.co.uk/Challenges/ChallengePage.aspx?sid=1178018

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I did a "Lose 50 pounds in 2010" challenge last year and it worked. :-) You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so far i have 108 other people joining in the challenge!
    so if everyone sticks to it you can consider yourself at least partially responsible for 5450 pounds being lost over the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wi wasn't too bad at all considering it was over Christmas and New Year. Good Luck with the year ahead and reaching your goal.I'm hoping to do the same :o) x

    ReplyDelete