Thursday 29 April 2010

Very Sleepy

So...very...sleepy. It's been a LONG day.

Ok, so as many of you know I have been seriously off track for quite some time now. Last week it reached it's zenith(Is that the right word? It feels right and I like it so it's staying. Zenith zenith zenith.) with the week of uncontrollable ridiculous eating.
Dominos pizza
chinese
wagamamas
more dominoes
cake
more cake
BBQ
SO much cider
tons and tons and tons of sweets
and a hell of a lot more.

For no reason other than sheer laziness.

This week I gained 4.5lbs.
Taking me back up to 13st 12.5lbs.
Which mans I've had to revert some of my mini goals list to their original state.
Which SUCKS.

But it's also proved a huge kick in the pants.
Going around the supermarket today I just repeated to myself "Four and a Half Pounds. Four and a Half Pounds." And it actually steered me well clear of disaster.

This morning I got up early and walked half an hour to the gym, worked out for an hour, walked the half an hour back, walked the half an hour to Uni, rehearsed for three hours, and then walked back.
I'm knackered.

In a very good way.

AND I'M WITHIN POINTS TODAY! -as long as I include my activity points, which I do.
That is EPIC for me!
I'm giving myself a high five for a day back on track.

And now I'm going to bed.

(Also- I have just experienced the joys of 30 Rock. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?<3)

1 comment:

  1. Well done for all the activity points! Good luck with getting back on track.. as an added incentive I am passing on an award/blog invitation to you.. visit my blog to find out more.

    BD

    ReplyDelete