Thursday 4 August 2011

I have a problem.

I binge.
I keep binging.
I've been binging for a very long time.
It makes me miserable.
I don't know why I do it, and I don;t know how to stop.
No diet is going to help until I know why I do what I do.
No healthy lifestyle plan is going to be stuck to until I am ready to be healthy.
I don't know what my problem is, I just know I have one.
I feel sick.
I feel sad.
I feel fat and alone and confused.
I don't know how to stop.
I'm stuck on a horrible carousel and I just want to get off, but I keep losing my footing.
This is a big cry for help.
If anyone has ANY idea what I can do to get myself under control, please help me.
I'm not happy.
I'm not healthy.
I'm not even hungry.
I just want to stop.

3 comments:

  1. :(

    just keep at it. Try your best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT alone.

    Firstly - big virtual hug.

    Secondly - there are some great books out there on this subject. Check out your local library or Amazon. Binge eating, serious binge eating is an eating disorder in the same way as bulimia, and should be treated just as seriously.

    Do you have a good GP you could talk to? I'm currently having a course of CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) which is brilliant for helping with this - it is designed to help you understand your behaviours and gradually introduce changes for the better. There was a long waiting list for this, but it might be worth considering. Maybe have a read up of CBT first to see if it could help you.

    Stay strong.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same,i binge for no reason,then feel awfull i never did anything like this before i lost weight!,but im taking a hold of myself from today and im determined to get back on track and stop this viscious cycle i seem to be stuck on good luck hunni you can do it xx

    ReplyDelete