Wednesday 30 March 2011

On Top Of The World!

At this weeks weigh in I lost...



DRUM ROLL PLEASE!




FIVE POUNDS!
Which is the same as a chihuahua!

which means I get to cross off my mini goals of

  1. My 3 stone mark! I HAVE NOW LOST OVER 3 STONE!
and
     2.MY FREAKING 20% THERE IS A FIFTH LESS OF ME IN THE WORLD!

And then I realised an amazing thing.
When I calculated all my mini-goals, I thought I was an inch shorter than I actually was,
so I am now ONE MEASLY TINY LITTLE POUND AWAY FROM NOT BEING OBESE ANYMORE!

ONE POUND!

I am SO excited for next week!

And as WELL as all this I had a wonderful night out last night, with an old friend I haven;t seen for a couple of months, who spent the whole night telling me how amazing I look, that I've lost so much weight, and that I look 'like a rake...but in a good way'
:D

Partly it's the magic of a good dress, but also- check out those collarbones! Hello little collar bones, LONG TIME NEVER SEEN!
I'm obsessed with them. Completely. Obsessed.
All in all.
Damn good week.

4 comments: