Thursday, 28 July 2011

Too poor to be fat.

I've had a bit of an epiphany. A crossroads. A lightbulb moment.

I've just graduated (1st class BA Hons, and course valedictorian thankyouverymuch!). And I am skint. Utterly penniless (and flogging my possessions on ebay which I shall be linking you to!).
I'm paying about £20 a month to go to Weight Watchers.
And I have not been following the plan.
Not properly, with dedication, for any stretch of time, in TOO LONG.
And I can't afford it anymore. I can't afford to pay my membership only to see the numbers on the scales bounce back and forth between Fat and A Little Tiny Bit Less Fat.
I can't afford to be fat anymore.
If I am going to do this, I have to do it properly, to the letter, every week until I am at goal.
I AM going to do this. I Will do it properly, to the letter, every week until I am at goal.
I've made my mealplans and drawn up my shopping lists.
I've filled the fruitbowl. I've clipped on my pedometer.
I know it's not going to be easy, but it's got to be done, and there is simply no other option.
Fat is not an option.

4 comments:

  1. i'm with you! i just dropped the gym ($85 a month!) and i'm not seeing the results i should. it's all about self-motivation. we can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Great positive attitude there - I'm sure you can do it if you set your mind to it (and congrats on the degree).

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥

    I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on your degree! Love your positive thinking, which in my opinion is definately one of the foundations to staying on track with WW. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete