Thursday 23 December 2010

The Pound That broke The Plateau's Back

I have been a godawful weight watcher for the past year. I started off great, and then I went way off track. I've made my excuses, I've clawed my way back.
But excuses don't change the fact that for the last year I have bounced my way around the same stone continuously. Pro-points was the kick up the bum I needed and I am FINALLY starting to gain back some control, and see those numbers start to shift.
At last nights meeting I actually jumped off the scales and whooped with joy. I *only* lost a pound but it was my most significant pound lost to date. With that pound I broke OUT of the 13's and into the 12s! 
I am excited to be in the 12s because in breaking into the ELEVENS I will be marking off 
1) my 20% weight loss!
2) My 6th and 7th silver sevens! 
and most excitingly
3)getting my BMI OUT OF THE OBESE RANGE!


I cannot WAIT to be *just* overweight.


Soooo...


At Start of WW:
WEIGHT:15st10lb (220lb or 99.8kg)
BMI:38(obese)


Currently:
WEIGHT: 12st13.5lb (181.5lb or 82.3kg)
BMI:31 (at the very bottom end of obese)


Thats a total loss so far of 
2st10.5lb
or
38.5lb
or
17.5kg
or


One of these, PLUS

a rack of these (eww...)
PLUS (!)

Half of one of these!

Or in terms we can ALL understand...

About 1/6th of Arnold Schwarzenegger!

This was JUST the boost i needed to keep me feeling motivated through the holiday season.
Bring on the elevens!






No comments:

Post a Comment